High-Performance, Low Maintenance.
These security grilles are built for long-lasting, trouble-free performance. The counterbalance assembly features heavy-duty helical torsion springs in a steel tube or pipe barrel to provide long and reliable service. Guides feature continuous wear strips for ease of operation and noise reduction. Surfaces are factory pre-finished to minimize field preparation and enhance the finish’s durability. Optional crank or electric motor further simplifies grille operation.
Optional Electric Operation
These security grilles are available with an electric operator to provide automatic passage for a variety of commercial and industrial uses, including retail storefronts, schools, pharmacies, healthcare facilities, libraries, and public access buildings. Our commercial operators are designed to work with the Model 674 to ensure precise, smooth and safe operation for years to come. These operators are available with a variety of safety and actuator options that make these grilles suitable for nearly any commercial or retail application. These options include:
- Entrapment protection, including an electric or pneumatic sensing edge or photoelectric sensors
- Push-button, key or combination stations; surface or flush-mounted for interior or exterior locations
- Vehicle detectors, key card readers, photocell and door timer controls
- Treadle or pull-switch stations
- Telephone entry and coded keyboard stations
- Universal programmable door timer
- Radio control systems (24 VAC or 120 VAC)